〜 Silver material item 〜
"A common material used in silver accessories is silver 925, which has a silver holding rate of 92.5%. The remaining 7.5% contains other metals such as copper. Other than silver 925. There are also materials with different purity, such as silver 1000 (sterling silver) and 950. "